Why Your Dog Will Love Us
While your pet lounges at our facility, he will be stimulated with bright colors, scientifically-produced music for dogs, toys and all the comforts of home – not to mention other dogs of similar size and temperament to socialize within group sessions.
Let's Get Started!
There are a few steps to take before your furry friend can come to daycare or boarding. We require the following for your dog:
- First-Time Visit/Temperament Evaluation – During this assessment we will have the opportunity to meet your dog and discuss his or her history. We will introduce your dog to members of our canine community and determine if they’re a good fit. We will also go over policies, the Daycare/Boarding setup, and answer any questions you may have.
- We require all dogs to be current on vaccinations for Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella.
- To not be aggressive or extremely dominant.
- To be using an effective flea and tick treatment.
- To have a suitable collar or harness with proper identification tags.
Please call us at 415.563.2275 to set up a time you and your four-legged pal can come in for a First-Time Visit. You can download our application form below or fill one out when you come in.
Why You Will Love Us
Looking for a safe, fun place to care for your dog while you're away? You've come to the right place! Conveniently located on Lombard Street/Hwy 101, we've been San Francisco's premier doggy daycare and boarding destination since 2009.